The process of IVF treatment
1. In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
a. To schedule an initial diagnostic and basic examination, please contact Haoyun International Reproductive Medicine Center for consultation. (preferably on the 1st to 2nd day of the menstrual cycle)
b. Initial consultation and basic examination at the hospital (including blood hormone analysis, Hysterosalpingogram (HSG), Hysteroscope examination, EndomeTRIO, and sperm freezing). Once the patient has decided to participate in IVF treatment, she can pick up prescriptions at the first clinic visit.
c. Following the basic examination and document verification, IVF treatment can start on the 3rd – 4th day of the menstrual cycle, and ovulation injections can be given.
d. Keep track of follicle growth and report it to us regularly.
e. Determine the date of the hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) and OPU (Ovum Pick-Up) interval.
f. Start egg retrieval and the embryologist will then perform IVF
g. Embryo culture for 2 to 5 days
h. Embryo implantation
i. After taking luteal medicine at home for 14 to 16 days, perform a blood pregnancy test and report it to our hospital.
2. Donor Egg IVF
a. To register eggs, please visit the Haoyun International Reproductive Medicine Center’s website or contact us.
b. When the process of matching is complete, Haoyun International Reproductive Medicine Center will notify and schedule a visit to the hospital for the following reasons:
– Basic Examination
– Sperm frozen (to prevent the donor from being unable to cooperate with the record for sperm collection in Taiwan on the day of the donor’s egg collection)
– Regulate your period and endometrium in preparation
– Fees and documents for starting treatment (including relative within the (fourth) degree of the relationship form, IVF consent form, etc.)
c. We will notify you of the medication and estimated time of embryo implantation based on the donor’s menstrual cycle.
– The recipients start taking estrogen and aspirin on day 4 of their period.
– Endometrial thickness is measured by ultrasound on the 12th day of the recipient’s menstrual period.
– Donors start taking progesterone on the day of egg retrieval.
d. An egg donor undergoes in vitro fertilization with the recipient’s sperm on the day of egg retrieval, and the embryos are cultured for 2 to 5 days.
e. The recipient goes to the hospital to have the embryo implanted.
f. Take luteal medicine at home for 14 to 16 days.
g. Perform a blood pregnancy test and report it to our hospital.